One Way Transfer by Private 4-Seater Car (3 Passengers with 3 pieces of 20" Luggage)
*To provide you with seamless service, kindly state flight number, phone number, arrival date & time correctly.
*If you have more than 3 luggage, you are advised to take a bigger car, otherwise please take your own responsibility if your luggage doesn't fit in the car.
1. Booking includes one way transfer from Taoyuan International Airport to Taipei City OR Taipei City to Taoyuan International Airport only.
2. Reservation must be made 2 days in advance to guarantee the availability of chauffeur.
3. Your chauffeur would be waiting for you at the designated meeting point & holding a placard with your name on it.
4. Complimentary waiting time for arrival pick-up is 90 minutes after flight landed & maximum 30 minutes waiting time for departure pick-up at the preferred location.
* Kindly indicate the number of child seats upon booking, each child seat cost SGD 15. Please take note that the driver has the right to deny passengers on board the car if the eligible children are not seated on a car seat, and refunds will not be provided.
* As per law in Taiwan, Child car seats are now mandatory for children under the age of 4 with violations punishable by fines of at least NT$500.
1. Extra charges of SGD40 to SGD50 will apply for waiting times of more than 90 minutes for arrival pick-up at the airport, or more than 30 minutes for departure pickups at the preferred location.
2. Bookings made during the travel period of New Year Eve, New year, Chinese New Year, Christmas Eve, or Christmas will incur an extra fee of $30 to $50.
3. The price indicated includes various charges, such as chauffeur service, fuel costs, parking fees, toll fees, meet-and-greet. Charges not mentioned above are not included.
4. Customer will be responsible for any charges incurred due to incorrect information provided & requests of refunds will not be considered, rearranging of transfers will result in additional charges.
Policy on Amendment, Cancellation and No-show:
1. Any changes made to the reservation, such as names, contact numbers, or number of passengers, at least 3 working days prior to the scheduled pick-up date/time will not result in any additional charges. However, if there is a request to change the car model, there will be an additional fee regardless of when the request is made.
2. For any other changes, a new reservation must be made, and the prices may vary based on fluctuations in exchange rates and differences in travel seasons.
3. No refunds will be given for cancellation request made less than 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, wrong information provided or a no-show.
4. Refunds due to unforeseen circumstances can be requested by sending an email to CRtransfers@changirecommends.com.sg & refund request will be subject to approval, kindly refer to below refund table:
Cancellation requests made 4 business days prior to your requested pick-up time
Cancellation requested made 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time
Cancellation made less than 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, or a no-show will be charged the full booking cost.
5. Refunds may take up to 14-21 business days to process and will be issued using the original payment method.
Policy on Prices
1. The prices may be adjusted at the discretion of Changi Recommends and their partners, based on fluctuations in exchange rates and differences in travel seasons.
2. During the Holiday Season period (i.e. New Year / Chinese New Year / Christmas) and prior to country holidays, bookings will incur an additional charge of SGD30 to SGD50.
Policy on Product
The image of the product serves only as a visual aid, and the actual car model available for pick-up on the day may differ from the illustration.
If the travel plan involves sea transportation and the destination is not reachable by car, pick-ups will be arranged at the appropriate jetty.
Policy on Liability
1. If the driver needs to communicate with the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are reachable via phone. Our drivers will monitor the flight status in the event of an early arrival. If the driver cannot be found, the customer should contact Changi Recommends for further guidance.
2. If there are any flight emergencies or delays, please notify Changi Recommends before departure. In the case of any emergency returns or landings, please inform Changi Recommends as soon as possible. Changi Recommends shall not be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from the customer's failure to comply with these guidelines.
3. The Management retains the discretion to modify the terms and conditions without advance notification.
1. How do I reserve an Airport Transfer?
Click here to book online with us.
An email confirmation will be sent upon successful payment.
Upon arrival to airport, kindly do look out for driver with a placard with your name on it and driver will assist you with luggage.
Reservation and Confirmation Process
1. How many days in advance should I book my airport transfer?
You are strongly encouraged to reserve your spot online at least 2 working days (Overseas Airport Transfer) before your departure date.
2. What happens after I have successfully booked an airport transfer for my trip?
Once you have completed the payment, our operational team will forward your booking to the Transport Provider and an email confirming your order will be sent to you.
In case you haven't received the email, please check your spam folder. Please reach out to us via email@example.com if there is any inaccuracy information.
When you arrive at the designated international airport, please keep an eye out for a driver holding a sign with your name on it. The driver will then guide you to your reserved vehicle.
3. What happens if my booking details change?
Any changes must be made no less than 2 business days prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
If the changes do not affect the vehicle capacity/model that we provide, there will be no extra charges applied.
If the changes require an upgrade/downgrade in vehicle capacity/model, we may require you to create a new booking with your latest changes. Your previous booking will be fully refunded. Please note that new booking fees vary depending on currency exchange fluctuations and differences in travel seasons.
|Cancellation requests made 4 business days prior to your requested pick-up time
|Cancellation requested made 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time
|Cancellation made less than 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, or a no-show will be charged the full booking cost.
Refunds may take up to 14-21 business days to process and will be issued using the original payment method.
4. What happens if my flight is delayed?
If there are any flight delays or emergencies related to your flight, please get in touch with us for further instructions.
We will contact the chauffeur on your behalf to inform them of any flight delays, and there will be no extra charges for this service. Additionally, our flight status monitoring system ensures that your driver will be aware of any changes to your flight schedule. Once you arrive in the country, you can proceed with your planned transfer as usual.
1. I have arrived at the airport, where do I meet my chauffeur?
When you arrive at the airport, please keep an eye out for a driver holding a sign with your name on it. They will be there to assist you with your luggage.
If you couldn't find the driver, please reach out to us for further instructions.
1. What is the maximum amount and size of luggage I can bring?
We recommend a standard luggage size of 64 x 41 x 26 centimetres, which is equivalent to a 24" medium-sized suitcase. If your luggage exceeds these dimensions, it will be considered as two separate pieces of luggage.
Items such as baby prams, wheelchairs, and mobility equipment are classified as odd-sized items.
Kindly read car details for an estimated luggage capacity of the vehicle you have selected.
2. What if I am bringing large suitcases / golf clubs or skis?
We are regretted to inform you that normal car types like 5 seaters and 6 seaters are unable to fit in excess luggage or large items. If you are carrying excess luggage or large items (such as skis, golf clubs etc.) Please enquire us in advance before you order.
3. What happens if my travel partner is someone with disability?
Please feel free to contact us by email or whatsapp and we will provide you with the necessary advice and assistance.
Price and Tips Matters
1. What does my payment cover?
The payment you make covers the following expenses: fuel costs, toll fees, parking fees, service fees, and 90 minutes of waiting time at the airport.
Waiting time for arrival pick-up is 90 minutes after flight landed & maximum 30 minutes waiting time for departure pick-up at the preferred location.
2. Is tipping required?
Please note that gratuities are not included in the price and that tipping may not be customary in some countries.
If you feel that your chauffeur has provided excellent service, tipping is at your discretion.
3. If I booked with you before, do I get any discount for future trips?
Please note that we do not offer any promotional codes for our transfers. We are committed to providing our customers with great value for money and low prices all year round, for every route that we cover. Our priority is to ensure that our customers receive excellent service at competitive prices. In addition, our 24/7 hotline is always available for you to contact us whenever you need assistance. We hope that you will choose us for your future trips and continue to enjoy our affordable and reliable transfer services.
1. We strongly recommend that you obtain a valid travel insurance policy for the entire duration of your trip.
2. Our chauffeurs have the right to decline picking up any passenger(s) who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or who exhibit abusive behaviour or language that may cause harm to themselves, other passengers, or the vehicle.
3. Our chauffeurs reserve the right to refuse to pick up a child under the age of 4 who has not booked a child seat in advance. Child seats can be provided at an additional cost of SGD15. This is to ensure the safety and well-being of the child during the journey.
4. If the service is cancelled due to the reasons mentioned above, you will not be eligible for any refunds, and you may also be responsible for any costs incurred and damages caused to the vehicle.
5. This service provides chauffeur transportation as mentioned only.
6. We guarantee punctuality and our chauffeur will arrive at the designated pick-up address on time to ensure you reach your destination promptly.
7. We recommend scheduling your pick-up at least 3 to 4 hours prior to your scheduled departure time to ensure timely arrival at the airport. If your accommodation is located far from the airport, we advise you to arrange for an earlier pick-up time to allow for any potential traffic or unexpected delays during your journey and check-in process.