Changi Travel Services Pte Ltd (“CTS”)
Overview and Scope
Your personal data privacy is important to us and CTS is highly committed in respecting and managing your Personal Data collected in line with this Policy.
When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect?
CTS may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
1. If you enter into any contract with CTS or purchase any products/services from CTS;
2. When you provide Personal Data by filling in online or offline forms when applying for CTS’ services or feedback, asking queries, requests and submissions;
3. If and when you contact CTS, we may keep a record of that correspondence including emails, online chat logs, communications through social media and the possible recording of any telephone calls, you may make to us;
4. If and when CTS contacts you via referrals, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
5. Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, cookies, location data, IP addresses, weblogs and other communication data, traffic data, and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider, that you access;
6. If and when you respond to any of CTS’ marketing promotions, newsletters and other materials;
7. When you fill up job application forms to apply for a job at CTS;
8. If you participate in any event, activity, promotion and special offer organised by or where CTS is a participant; CTS may collect the following kinds of Personal Data through the different channels mentioned above:
2. Date of Birth;
3. Residential mailing addresses (Local and Overseas);
4. Email addresses;
5. Telephone numbers (Residential and Mobile);
6. ID/Passport numbers and copies;
8. Emergency contact information;
9. Next of Kin or family information;
10. Death and Medical certificates and letters
11. Bank account details and credit card information, if necessary;
12. Photos and CCTV/videos;
Personal Data may be collected through the normal operation of our Apps. Our apps integrate Aurora SDK to provide the push notification function. The SDK will collect your device information (such as IMEI, IDFA, Android ID etc. These includes:
1. Device information: device identifier (IMEI, IDFA, Android ID, MAC, OAID and other related information), application information (application crash information, notification switch status, software list and other related information), device parameters and system information (device type, device model, operating system and hardware related information);
2. Network information: IP address, WiFi information, base station information and other related information.
Additionally, if you are applying for employment with CTS, CTS will collect the following:
1. Marital Status;
4. Academic qualifications, educational and employment history and professional qualifications, including testimonials and references;
5. Medical, legal and financial history;
6. Photos; and
7. Curricula Vitae, if any.
What purposes does CTS Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
CTS may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
1. To perform or carry out CTS’ obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (i.e. when you request or purchase a product or service offered by CTS);
2. To enable CTS’ subcontractors, third-party agents, service providers, business partners, professional advisors and consultants to fulfil obligations/services as stipulated in your contract with CTS;
3. To handle requests and enquiries (including processing of payments and refunds, waiver of penalties and filing of insurance claims);
4. To administer and update customer/client records in CTS’ databases; monitoring and maintaining copies of customer/client records;
5. To facilitate the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of CTS’ services, programmes and events;
6. To plan, monitor, and enhance the provision of new services, projects, programmes and events;
7. To improve CTS’ customer service through your feedback;
8. For fraud prevention and detection purposes;
9. To process your enquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
10. For statistical analysis, customer profiling and analysis of purchasing preferences;
11. For communications, marketing and publicity purposes;
12. To administer contests, sweepstakes or other similar promotions and special offers;
13. For government, audit and other regulatory purposes;
14. For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with CTS, i.e. to determine job suitability;
15. For security, surveillance and monitoring purposes;
16. For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
17. Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers (as set out in no.2 of “What purposes does CTS collect, use and disclose personal data?”) and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers.
The countries in which these third parties are located will depend on the circumstances. In the ordinary course of business we commonly disclose Personal Data to parties located in Singapore. CTS may also disclose or transfer out of the country personal data as permitted or required by law. In the event any cross-border transfer or disclosure is required, we will take steps to ensure that the recipient organisation will take reasonable measures in the protection of your personal data.
Consent for the collection and use of my Personal Data
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, CTS may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
Does CTS disclose Personal Data to third parties?
CTS may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
On occasion, CTS may use third party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as set out in no.2 of “What purposes does CTS collect, use and disclose personal data?” You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on CTS’ website.
CTS will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Singapore unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
For how long does CTS retain my Personal Data?
CTS will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
When you visit any of CTS’ websites, CTS may collect or analyse anonymized information from which individual information will not be identified. The information collected may include the number of users and the amount of time they stay on our website, which countries they are from, and what mode of device they are currently using to view our website, as well as domain information that helps us to learn our client’s profile, the frequency of viewing. We use this information to improve our website’s content and navigation.
Note that our cookies do not have an expiration date and do not collect personally identifiable information.
How does CTS protect your Personal Data?
The Personal Data that we hold about you will be stored on our servers located in Singapore and on cloud servers (either directly or through our service providers). CTS implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information. All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured and stored on managed servers with controlled access and appropriate security technologies, including:
1. Access to an individual’s account is controlled by password and username which are unique to that particular individual;
2. CTS storing personal data on secured servers in hashed data format;
3. Payment details are encrypted via hosted payment gateway page;
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal data will be so protected, CTS cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
Links to third party websites from CTS’ website
Access and Correction of Personal Data
updated as of 30th June 2019