Embark on a journey with Xplore SG
Learn about the history and culture of the sunny island by foot. Discover the city’s best well-kept secrets and the different facades of Singapore on a walkabout off the tourist track.
Haji Lane & Arab Street
Haji Lane is in the Kampong Glam neighbourhood of Singapore. Young people frequent the shophouses along this lane for the independent fashion boutiques and Middle Eastern Cafes.
Singapore’s original indie neighbourhood. Beautiful murals not to be missed!
Built in 1824 by the first sultan of Singapore, Sultan Hussein Shah, this magnificent mosque is the biggest in Singapore. The grand architecture of the mosque can be easily spotted as you take a stroll down Bussorah Street. With its massive golden domes and huge prayer hall, Sultan Mosque is a must-see!
Centred on busy Arab Street, Kampong Glam is known as Singapore’s Muslim Quarter. Its 19th-century shophouses have been turned into stores selling textiles and casual restaurants serving spicy Malay and global fare. Notable landmarks here include the golden domed Sultan Mosque and the Malay Heritage Centre, where exhibits focus on local history. Clothing boutiques, street art and trendy cafes line Haji Lane.
Standing at 8.6m tall, the majestic iconic statue is a “must-see” for tourists visiting Singapore. Take the opportunity to capture memorable photos of the Merlion and the scenic Marina Bay backdrop as the boat cruises by.
Tour inclusive of Xplore Ez-Link Card with $5 value loaded (worth $10)!
(1) Strictly NO REFUND. In the event of weather condition, there will be a reroute
(2) This is a walking tour. Wear light clothes and comfort shoes
(3) Voucher validity: 30 days from the date of purchase
Please be at the meet-up point by 2.45pm sharp. Day Tour starts from 3.00pm to 6.00pm. Any latecomers will have to join the tour on another day.
*OPERATING HOURS: Daily*
How to get to the meet up point:
(1) By MRT: BUGIS Station (Green Line / EW12) EXIT B Street Level (Refer to the instruction below)
(2) By Taxi/Cab: Bugis MRT Station. Go down to the ticketing counter and look for Green Line (EW12) Entrance/Exit B. Walk towards the entrance/exit.
Where to meet the tour guide (BUGIS MRT EXIT B, STREET LEVEL):
1) Walk towards BUGIS MRT STATION (GREEN LINE / EW12) Exit B
2) Exit MRT, turn right and turn left, go up the escalator
3) Meet the tour guide at the area outside the exit
For further enquires, please contact us at:
Call: +65 6701 1185 / 8032 2341 (Whatsapp only)